Tuesday, February 2

Some boys are different

Some boys have sisters, others don't. Those who have might not appreciate their sisters while those who would appreciate might not have sisters. From what I can see, many boys who have sisters are different from boys who do not.

Younger sisters can show whether a boy is a responsible caretaker or a jerk. You can sometimes tell if a guy is a gentleman by the way he treats his mother and sister(s) because if a person who is unable to treat females in his own family well can never treat any other female well genuinely. Younger sisters.... You can love them so much you would even die for them if need be; you can find them so irritating you wish you never had any sisters.
Younger sisters can sometimes be so helpful(useful, HAHA!) when they help you do stuff; they can also be such pests when they ask for help from you in terms of service or finance.

I have a younger sister who is very very different from me in personality. She is the studious one, the "smarter" one in the family but I do not mind. Haha..
We seldom interact with each other deeply but I know and I am sure that I love her enough to lay down my life. Or maybe this has got to do with my value towards my own life?

Anyway, I have a younger sister whom I care about but I wish to have an older one.

Boys who have older sisters are so blessed, but many of them are so ignorant to this blessing. Why can't I have an older sister?

They can help you out with schoolwork, they can be more worried about your exams than you yourself are. They cannot sleep the night before the release of your exam results. You can find comfort and confide in them, you can seek advice and help. You can have assurance that they will do their very best to love you.

Some boys are just different.

4 comments:

elween said...

Now i'm feeling guilty.

DerekTmt said...

hahahahaha... dude, the grass is always greener on the other side.. lets say u have an older sister who bosses u around, scolds you for being stupid or slow when teaching u schoolwork, sees u as her pesky/bratty irritating brother, gets you to be the useful one and her guinea pig and always tells u not to disturb her, then you might think twice about whether its a blessing or not. I know there are some older sisters like that cuz I know their brothers!!

DerekTmt said...

oh, btw.. ur blog title ah...
everything is joined together. With wrong word separation, instead of the-pen-is-stronger, one could wrongly read it as the-penis-stronger
:S

just fyi lah. since ur commentz moderated i let u know 'quietly' if u din realise it

Joel Yap said...

Hahaha... of course the grass always look greener on the other side.
Hehe, people with curly hair straighten it; those with straight hair go for curls.....


As for the blog title, HAHA! so many people told me that already! I like my blog add =P