Friday, April 20

Privileged

To be selected, chosen, picked, to be placed in a group of elites. It is a privilege.

I am more than blessed to receive this privilege for I did nothing much to deserve such an honour, to be placed among the elites, so-to-say. Not trying to boast here, recently I had been enlisted in a few programmes which are not open to all students in my cohort. As a matter of fact, I estimate that there were less than 30 students in one of the programmes; and less than 40 in another. Of course there have also been other prestigious groups that I had no chance of joining, by the way.

Things are changing; prayers being answered. This year is going to be an exciting one. Alas, so will the challenges ahead be even tougher than before. Many good things shall come but not unless my worth is proven.

Privileged, and very stressed! At times, I do feel like quitting, frankly speaking.

No comments: