Sunday, November 25

Counting down to PRCP

Just a week left till my first day of my last clinical attachment starts. It seems so surreal, that my final posting or so-called internship is going to take place so soon.

12 weeks. I wonder how will the 12 weeks be like, I wonder every day. Feeling the excitement with a good amount of anxiety. This nervousness is probably due to the new environment as well as the expected increase in responsibilities. Never been to where I will soon be posted to. No wonder the fear!

Nevertheless this is a privilege and I look forward to working in the unit where I am scheduled to report to.


What happens after PRCP? What happens when I take off that nursing student's uniform?

What happens when I take on new roles upon graduation?

Aiya, count down to PRCP first lah!

No comments: