Tuesday, January 1

Say hello to 2013

It is a new year, everybody! I just got home after celebrating and counting down to year 2013 with a bang. The day exhausted by energy and camera batteries. I cannot wait to go to bed but here I am at the computer desk, writing as my hair dries up because I just took a bath.

To be glad or to be sad? Venturing into a new year. Lots of significant changes are going to take place in this year. For Malaysia, the 13th General Election is nigh. What will be changes be and how will they affect the people? We shall wait, while doing what we need to do for the benefit of the nation.
On a personal level, I am expecting to go through quite a few transitions in this very year.

Happy new year?
Phlegmatics are not big fans of change, not that change is no good. Phlegmatics prefer the status quo, in general. Just saying.
Am I looking forward to the changes that I am awaiting? Should I be happy? Can I be?

To be very frank, I would do whatever it takes to go back in time if it could ever be possible.

Pardon me if you did not feel happy after reading this; I sincerely have no intentions of dampening any spirits but I did not wish you a happy new year anyway.

No comments: