Sunday, February 17

Addicted to worrying

3 years ago, I was constantly worried about my college application being rejected.

Less than 3 years ago, upon having begun my dream course at my desired institution of education, I constantly worried about failing to attain a scholarship.

After being rewarded a scholarship by my preferred hospital, I worried about not saving up enough in order to quickly pay off my study loans upon graduating.

Today, I have the privilege of working in an intensive care unit, which was what I had been praying for since Year 2. However, throughout my posting I had been so worried about not meeting the standards required in order to be recruited by the unit; so preoccupied with such fears that my attention at work became affected.

Mankind, so faithless and forgetful of grace.
We need to learn to relax; or has it been just me?

No comments: