Saturday, March 19

Break over

Nearing the end of my semestral holidays now. Off for clinical posting on Monday!

Sigh, mixed feelings: excited that Year 2 is coming; reluctant to leave my hometown.

Well, every break needs to come to an end before I become "broken". People might start to turn functionless when they rest for too long, be it they feel it or not. Rest is for those who work. Thus I shall earn my rest.

Going to the hospital for 3 weeks. Hope it goes well.
Second clinical attachment as a student nurse.

At least I now have a less stressful environment in Singapore for sleeping. No need to live in constant fear of the monstress inhabiting Bishan! Will be living in Ang Mo Kio, somewhere near school. Many thanks to my cousin and her amazing landlady!

Leaving Kluang tomorrow, for 3 weeks of training. Kissing goodbye to nothing-to-do life in Kluang where my job is to meet meet meet with old friends and eat eat eat with them.

I will be back.

No comments: