Saturday, March 26

Week 1

Over!

Good morning, people who still come to visit. My first week of this(second) clinical posting has come to an end, am doing great! This time round the staff nurses would actually ask for their students' names, which I am quite appreciative of. Okay, being addressed by name may not be a big deal actually, but I really am thankful for their little acts of acknowledgement. We're students, still human just the same as the nurses and patients.
Of course, the staff who do not know you would still end up calling you "student" lah, but never mind mah.

I enjoy the company of a few patients, does this sound a bit off? Let's try this again. I enjoy attending to a few of the patients in this ward. They are nice people, interesting and fun to talk to. Yet I have to keep reminding myself this- no favourtism in patient care. Only be grateful for having a few "pleasant" ones to keep your day going.

So I am overall quite happy about this posting, by far.
No dissatisfactions at all? You think I not normal person ah??
There are sources of stress and frustrations which I do not wish to reveal by writing where everyone can see. If you would ask me, I just might start borrowing a listening ear, if you may.

Then again, I am overall quite happy about this clinical posting, by far.

No comments: