Wednesday, January 4

To pray

I have decided to commit myself in prayer for my nation; negara ku- the land where my blood flows.

This commitment will be more serious than my previous ones. A long-term commitment to pray. Because Malaysia needs prayer like never before. I can attempt to tell you why so, but at this point of time I do not wish to sound like a rebel against the ruling government. In fact, I do not want to become a rebel; but instead would love to pray prayers of blessing over both sides of the political divide, regardless of where my support lies personally.

Every citizen has a part to play in nation building. I am merely doing what I can, and I want to do it now. And I want to do what I can do tomorrow, tomorrow. And so forth.

Will register as a voter as soon as I become eligible!


That said, there is so much more to what Malaysia needs other than deciding on who to rule and run the country.
Join me!

No comments: