Saturday, January 1

To Work

Hello everybody!
Wishing you a happy new year and hoping you would have a happy one indeed.

It's the first day of year 2011 now. Dad has gone to work, so has mom and so has my 17 year old sister. Here I am lazing around in the comfort of home with access to the TV and Internet. On top of that I even have a bike if ever I need or choose to go out somewhere without taking a bus. Everybody's gone to work, I feel I could be a little more useful but do not really know how to be, honestly. Getting bored staying home all morning.

Anyway, thankful and excited for mom and Elaine's new jobs. My mother retired as a church clerk but became worried about the boredom she might have to bear living in an empty nest in time to come, so she decided to opt for teaching English to pre-school children at a learning centre near our church. Elaine just finished with her SPM or 'O' level examination, signed up for a part-time job while waiting for results.

What about me? I'll be leaving for Singapore again, this 2-week break is half-time for me. Starting the second half of the second semester of my first year in college. Many more "matches" to go before I earn my title as staff nurse. Will make it there.


Cheers to a good year ahead of all!

No comments: