Thursday, October 22

blogs blocked

Due to certain reasons I had to block the access to some of my other blogs, so sorry if there are people who felt left out or unhappy that I did not invite them to view or grant them access. I had no intentions whatsoever of offending anybody, what was done was just so to prevent some teachers from viewing it for what reason please do not ask.
It is a very long story to tell, very long and I do not wish to continue adding stories into this long story anymore.

To those who felt hurt because they thought they were not invited to view my blogs, so sorry! And thank you for giving me such an honour, it really is an honour to me which I appreciate much.
Sorry and thanks!!


Keep on blogging I shall, for the greater good I hope.

By the way the blocked blogs will be unblocked very soon.
Stay tuned!

And have a nice day!

4 comments:

ChoonKhai said...

haha I know the story.. So, it's okay! :D

Joel Yap said...

=)

Anonymous said...

Well I agree but I contemplate the post should have more info then it has.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I dream the brief should prepare more info then it has.