Sunday, October 25

kok kok keh pox

kok kok keh (noun) ~ chicken


It's the final exam week and here I am, scratching although I do not want to and in fact, am trying not to.

What a bad timing for chickenpox, rite? Bad timing because it is right before the final exam; yet it can also be the perfect timing since I got it just after the MPPPU Dinner.
Thursday - Dinner
Friday - The rash came
Saturday - Went to the clinic
Sunday - Today
Monday onwards - School exam

I am unlucky to suffer from this at this age which is considered to be quite late; yet lucky that it did not come a few days earlier, so I did not miss the dinner and playing in the bands.
To some extent I sometimes wished I could have been excused from playing because all the teachers were watching, but the matter of responsibility in keeping promises was more important than my feelings.
What the heck, the dinner is over already, say so much for what? Hahaha.....


It sucks to have chicken pox!

Itchy Pain, Painful Itch.... Itchy Pain, Painful Itch....
Somebody end this misery.......

No comments: