Monday, October 19

Introduction

Hello world!

Welcome to my new blog.

There has been some issues going on in some of my older blogs. I am only 18 now, still learning how to put things which I want to say into the correct words. Words are powerful, they can mean so much, yet they can be so mean at times. So sorry if any words I use(had used) offended anybody, anybody at all. Feel free share your thoughts by sending me an email or just leave a comment after reading anything I have written. All points of view are invited and comments appreciated, be it positive or negative.

The pen is stronger than the sword.

Words can resolve a conflict as well as start a war. They can get you out of trouble as well as get you into it. Words can encourage as well as destroy.
Be careful then O little hands what you write, and little mouth what you speak.

This blog is a reminder to all that words must be used wisely and meticulously. Apart from that, violence is never beneficial regardless of situation and time.

The Pen is Stronger!

No comments: