Tuesday, November 24

Caleb Low going green


Hung out with Caleb and a few others today, what you see is a short clip of our lunch.
He enjoyed his healthy meal whereby most of the food in the bowls were green in colour.
I don't mind eating what he ate but I can never drink what he drank the way he drinks it as recorded in the video. Hahaha!

Well, talk about going green...
Wouldn't it be hypocrisy if we combusted fossil fuel to the destination of the recording to have lunch, and yet say we want to go green? Wouldn't it be hypocrisy if I say I wanted to go green when the only way possible for you to read this blog is that I make use of electricity to power a computer?

So, if we really wanted to harm the environment no longer, wouldn't we be basically obsolete to society?

I am by no means implying that we do not need to be concerned about the environment, neither am I attempting to discourage anybody from being concerned.


Just want to remind everybody to conserve our environment! The Earth is for not only you and I, but for the generations to come. Not just a home for you and I, but for all other living creatures and their generations to come.

-use both sides of the paper-
-travel by foot or bicycle as much as possible-
-try to use the fan instead of air-conditioners-
-treat plastic as one of your worst enemies-
-quit smoking, it does no one and nothing any good-
-keep those chemicals out of the river(to factory owners)-
-keep the chainsaws to yourself(to illegal tree murderers)-
-stop burning rubbish-
-start recycling-


Above are just some basic practices that we all probably already know of and should be trying our best to practise.
Every individual must be individually convinced and convicted, or else he or she will never give a damn about keeping this planet in shape. Many things- attitudes, values, etc are adopted and reflected from the inside out, they can't be forced from the outside in.

Anyway, please go green...

3 comments:

elween said...

ham cha? I can't take down that either. Poor Caleb.

Joel Yap said...

I can't either, we should have a competition one day. Just you and me.

wahahahahaa

Anonymous said...

Ham Cha!! Yummy! I like the salty vege bits they put inside sometimes =P