Saturday, May 29

The old must go

It's hard to let go, quite hard to let go, a bit hard to let go, letting go is a should. What the heck, just let go...

Haha, as I moved out of XP into the new realm of Windows 7, I had been experiencing quite some problems here and there. Just getting used to Windows 7, there were some minor setbacks and irritating malfunctions.
Yesterday the whole screen just stared blank after Windows welcomed me, was so annoyed and felt helpless!

Was it a virus? Was the notebook trying to rebel?



Found out that some software I installed were culprits of the breakdowns and problems.
So how? Cannot use?
But these were software and programmes I liked and was familiar with back when I was using Windows XP.. and they served me well.

Goodbye PC Tools Firewall, hope to see you again.

It is hard to let go, but it makes sense to move on.

Welcome to Windows 7

No comments: