Friday, February 18

Halfway there

Where? Where, as in refering to a destination or a process?

In the middle of my second semestral examinations now. 5 papers altogether, 3 more to go; this doesn't feel like a weekend to me now. The 2 papers that were just over were okay, no problem passing but scoring A for one of them would be a testimony of grace. I do regret a little for not having the motivation to dive into the realm of studying; a little bit, I do. Well, 3 more papers to sit for from Monday to Wednesday. Then it's a holiday!


Where? Where, as in refering to a destination or a process?

 I consider myself now in between Bishan and Ang Mo Kio, Singapore. Preparing to shift since I found a good place. Not complaining about the room I have been living in for the past 10 months, but this new flat can take me in for 6 years! I prefer the stability and security rather than comfort when it comes to lodging. Will worry about moving here and there much lesser once I move to the flat. Besides, a good relationship with the house owner matters so much more!
Gonna start shifting little by little after the exams.
Might have to do it the inconvenient way because I am too stingy to call a cab, will most probably take a few bus rides for a few days.

Halfway there!

No comments: