Wednesday, February 23

One last one

It's 2 o'clock in the morning, 14 hours to go before the final paper begins. It'll be Human Bioscience, best for last indeed.

Somehow I feel much more relaxed for this semestral examination than compared to the previous one. More relaxed may indicate greater struggle to study. Couldn't seem to sit still and be devoted to memorising stuff, had been easily distracted. If not distracted, then I'd be feeling tired or sleepy.

Feeling like a small boy having a hard time finishing his meal. Mother chasing after him up and down to spoon feed mouthful by mouthful.

Yet by grace I feel I did well enough for most of the subjects. Yes, when I can do it I admit it with humility, truthfully. No need to hide.
"Aiya, never study ah..."
"Aiya, dunno how to do the questions lah!"
but the fler scores high when the results are out. Aren't you sick of these hypocritical words?
My favourite module tested in 14 hours. Studying(trying to) extra hard for it now!

No comments: