Saturday, July 9

Called for prayer

Today a few good people of Kluang gathered at 7 o'clock in the morning. To pray for clean and fair elections in conjunction with the Bersih 2.0 rally in Kuala Lumpur this very afternoon.

We were just a bunch of people who cannot make it for the rally, but cannot sit still and do nothing as well. At least for me, my whole body just feels uncomfortable, at the knowledge that people are out there protesting and demanding for more democracy and fairness in elections; while I just sit back minding my own business. I must contribute. If this is a good cause, to bring about change to the nation, I must contribute. However little I have to offer.

To make things clear, this is not about which political party to support. Which is another story altogether. Bersih 2.0 seeks clean elections! Say in a soccer match, we're more concerned about the referee rather than which team wins. Just want everyone to play fair.

Currently following closely the news regarding today's Bersih 2.0 rally.
Praying for the nation, beyond just one rally. Change is not easy, change will face oppositions and antagonisms. Pray with me for justice to prevail.

No comments: