Tuesday, July 12

Mom was here

For the past two nights. She came to Singapore with me on Sunday and went back home this afternoon.

It was nice having her around as my nights were less lonely. Hehe!
And my room becomes bersih each time she comes. 'Killing two birds in one stone,' my teacher taught. I get company, and a cleaner place to live in.

Besides that, my wallet would become a little bit bersih too. Do not misunderstand, I do enjoy spending the extra-than-usual bit of money when she comes. Afterall it is supposed to be her 'break'. Take last night, we went to watch Transformers: Dark of the Moon in digital. I had a great time. The sound system was so good that even mom could tell. Hope she didn't freeze too badly though.

She left today. By bus, in the afternoon.
Sigh, gonna miss her.

No comments: