Friday, December 31

Gears for photography

Am very happy to own Sigma 18-200mm and Nikkor 50mm lenses to go with the Nikon D90 body I have.

50mm is supposed to view and capture the same range as what your naked eye sees. And it is particularly good for portraits and low-light situations. However D90 is a DX format camera with a crop factor. You can go ahead and learn what is a crop factor elsewhere. In my own words, everything you get from a DX camera is 1.5 times zoomed in when compared to FX. So 50mm is no longer what your eyes see but narrower.

Therefore, the next on my list of photography gears to get is a 35mm lens!
Actually I want an external flash unit pretty much too. Struggling to decide which to get first if ever I manage to save up sufficient cash.

Can't be bothered about a camera bag or tripod yet.

Money no enough!

Hope photography is a worthy interest to invest in.

No comments: