Thursday, December 23

Going out

It has been almost a week now since coming home from Singapore for this short break. As I begin to look back and reflect I realise that there was not even one night that I spent quietly at home. Meaning I was always out at night and came home late each time.

Sorry it sounds a little surprising to me! Never noticed I was always out at night until today. I just had to say yes to every supper gathering among various groups of friends because od my fear of no longer having such convenience to meet up like this in the years to come. So every night I was driving out late and driving home later. It feels so good to drive at such hours for where I come from it is quite peaceful on the roads late at night.

However family must never be forgotten. I feel sorry for always being away and bringing much worry to my parents who might probably find difficulty in sleeping since their boy is always out so late.
It's dad's off-day today, I promise to stay home once I come back from another breakfast appointment in half an hour's time.

No comments: