Tuesday, December 28

Inferior

It was Christmas, there were events.
I am thankful to be blessed with a Nikon D90.
So I was at some events to take photos.

Besides me and my camera, there were also others who were better at photography and many of them held better cameras.
Looking at their photographs made available online, I looked through and saw the way they controlled their cameras and captured good angles. The colours, exposures, etc, quite nicely balanced.

As for me, I was most of the time feeling helpless holding the D90 in my hands that always tend to shake each time I took a shot. Editing became even more depressing when I realised so many pictures were just junk. Nearly half of what my memory card contained were blurred shots.

Am trying to learn from other photographers.

No comments: