Saturday, December 25

My first stethoscope

Merry Christmas!

In the overwhelming of activities and events, I am putting in effort to personally remember the meaning of Christmas. Jesus, Phil 2:6 Who, being in very nature God,did not consider equality with God something to be grasped, Phil 2:7 but made himself nothing,taking the very nature of a servant,being made in human likeness came down to Earth and suffered so that all who calls upon His name shall be saved.

Yup, I don't give a damn about Santa Claus, snowmen and those silly Christmas songs.

In spite of the fun in big events and the blessings they can bring to the town, I still like to enjoy simple celebrations. Staying home in the morning. Mom and dad bought me a stethoscope! Hahaha!

Everyone have a happy Christmas!

No comments: