Thursday, October 13

New email

Suffering from a slight insomnia as I write. In fact, the reason I am online now is due to the frustration of my inability to fall asleep. It sucks.

So I got out of bed and in front of my home desktop. Because my blogs were on my busy mind, which was trying so hard to relax. I kept thinking, over and over again, about my Google account. You see, I sign in with my Gmail account name. killerwhale91 was the best I could think of, a few years ago. Now, for some reason, apparently, I am not satisfied with the username. Well, when I first registered for a Google account I liked whales. But looks like now I don't want my email address to be named after one. Or do I just not want people to know my age that easily?

For the sake of a peace of mind, I had to create a new Gmail and Google account. Lucky for me, I don't use Gmail much. I only use my Google account for Blogger and Youtube. So it was not such a tedious task to move everything over.

Anyway, now it is yapyapjoel@gmail.com! Not that many people are going to write to me.
Back to bed!

No comments: