Wednesday, December 21

Frustrations

One after another, they come! However I think that certain incidents have been the way they had been long before I felt the frustrations toward them. When you are not in the mood, I believe, you would not be able to accept some things that you used to accept before. In other words, your tolerance level drops.

I am frustrated over many things for the past few days. Things happened, followed by more things to happen. It's like all of a sudden the whole world seems to be against you. Besides that, the whole world owes you an apology! I understand that many of the things I feel are not true, and I am going to be alright as soon as I calm down.

Mother noticed that my acne has gotten worse, today as I was driving. The amount of stress and pressure I face is written on my face. Well, hope I get a clearer complexion soon.

Learning. To be quick to listen, slow to speak, and slow to become angry.

No comments: