Tuesday, April 13

Night bus

Went on my first past-evening bus ride in Singapore, the 159 I boarded was so filled with people!

First time, noticed the difference between riding during the day and at night. The whole bus was crowded with people but the whole bus was so quiet, noise level so low contrary to the number of passengers.
Mine was a long bus ride, all the was to the last stop. I had a lot of time to feel bored, to think, to enjoy the night view from inside a bus, etc. I spent the time observing people, but after observing for a short while I realised there is not much to observe afterall. Everybody behaves the same, and they all had a similar look on their faces.
People and people, metting unfamiliar people at familiar places everyday. However nobody talks to anybody, everybody looks the same- like robots.


So I hopped on a bus to look at robots on silent mode, aside from getting to my destination.

No comments: