Sunday, June 27

Feelings, oh Feelings!

They confuse you, they stir your heart and make you go round and round without you having to move physically. They come like a whirlwind and bring you to Bethel or elsewhere depending on where you are inclined to heading. They come in the day and may stay throughout the day. They are there so life would not be dull, but what colour do you want your sky to be in is up to you.

It is nice to be home, home is nice. Home becomes nicer with me in it, hahaha!
Anyway I had a two-week break from classes, so I spent most of it back here where I was born and bred. It feels good to be home! And now I just realised the break was a mid-semester break. Semester-1 of Year-1 ends in Week16, and I had gone through half of it!

Ah, this trip back home is sort of an emotional journey for me too. Lots of feelings were involved, both positive and negative.
The positive ones somehow put some fear and contemplation in me, am going through some stuff that are full of uncertainties which led me to see dilemmas again. Well actually dilemmas are everywhere around us, it is just whether or not we notice or choose to look at them.
There were also a lot of negative feelings that occupied my time here. Various things are happening, I felt levels of hurt that I had not been feeling for months. Also forced to make some painful decisions, decisions that require humility and sacrifice, but fortunately decisions that have potential to free people from a lot of pain. And, again I say there are a lot going on, relating to various persons.


Come to think of it, why do feelings bother us so much? Or actually why do we let them?
Sometimes I see people being controlled by their feelings instead of cognition, those are sad cases in my opinion. However I sometimes catch myself red handed!

Now I am feeling sad and excited as I leave for another eight weeks of school!
Feelings are the tastes to life.  Some of which are pleasant; some otherwise.

No comments: