Friday, June 11

Hospital Sponsorship offered?

I rejoiced, gave thanks, and struggled. Made a decision to settle for second best since I deserve far less.
But now there is a potential turning point, which I am about to take.

The other hospital that I was more interested in called me up for a sponsorship interview!

Oh how way leads to way, and how they miraculously bring you back where two roads diverged in a yellow wood.

Am so thankful to find myself in the scenes "On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided" where God spared Abraham his son, Isaac after he proved his worth.
So by faith I obeyed and sacrificed, taking the first step of accepting the first sponsorship offer. Lo and behold, the sponsorship I wanted, presented itself.

And now I am scheduled for an interview next Tuesday! Hope it goes well.
By grace, grace that is ever sufficient, I live in contentment.

No comments: