Wednesday, November 10

Bed news (continued)

As I have blogged last week, the bed wanted to break up with me. Maybe I had not been spending as much time with it as compared to the first few months in Singapore. Or maybe it was jealous because I was studying Anatomy and Physiology instead of letting it put me to sleep that night. One more possible cause: It might have been so sick of wearing the same sheet for months!

Nevertheless I managed to patch things up. Gave it a new piece of wood that burnt a big hole in my pocket.

So the carpenters came today to fix my bed. At first I was so glad that the landlady wasn't home, but then she came back while all the drilling and hammering was going on. I was like... BUSTED!
Fortunate to have received no scolding.

Anyways the guys did a good job, I requested for extra legs to the bed frame, in the middle where it is physically most fragile.


As you all can see, I am short of one pillow case when the old ones are put to wash. Any  donations?

No comments: