Sunday, November 28

Philippians 4: 6,7

Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Phil 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

---------------------------------

Need not worry too much about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself, but I still can't help but to fear what may come or not come in the future. And it's more often than not, all about me, myself and I. Will this happen to me? Will I get these and those? When can I become that? We often focus on achieving and obtaining good stuff despite knowing that all earthly possessions do not last. Thus may I make a little conclusion that the truth has not fully set us free if we still chase after wind?

I experienced some form of revelation recently, it might be from God or it might be from my Id. Okay, I know it's from God somehow. And just cannot wait to see how will things go from here though surely not at this moment.

In everything present your requests to God with thanksgiving? Ask and give thanks in advance if what you asked for is in accordance to His will. I presented my petition and am doing the very best not to be anxious but patient. Also bearing in mind that I have the capabilities and potential to mess His plans up, got to be obedient cautious.

No comments: