Tuesday, November 16

Daily goodies from home

Well, what do you know! My weekend at Kluang was a blast, a good one. Not that all the previous weekends were bad, but this one was rather good.

Though many circumstances were not as appealing as I wanted them to be, I was happy.
  1. The water got cut, in Johore or at least Kluang, water supply will only be available on alternate days for many households. This is due to some problem with the reservoirs, I've heard many versions of the problem and have totally no idea which is true. Anyway it doesn't really matter as it doesn't change the situation in those many households affected anyhow. Clean water is important. What matters is that the problem be solved by December.
  2. I'd have more time at home if I were to go back this weekend because class ends an hour earlier this Friday and starts an hour later next Monday, meaning there is an estimated 2 more hours for me to enjoy Kluang air(air in English, not in Malay which means water) and food.

This trip back, like most previous trips, and will be like many trips in future, mommy prepared some food for me to bring along to Singapore, again.

She bought some biscuits beforehand. I would love to believe that these were purchased specially for me although there is no problem at all if they just happened to be lying around at home and no one ate them. 3 packets of chocolate flavoured biscuits and 2 packets of chewing gum containing 3 sticks each. Oh well, a few grams of broken law. Surely it's no big deal as long as I chew and dispose responsibly.

Miss home already! Considering going back again this Friday.

No comments: