Monday, November 15

A nicer bed

Midnight, I now am starting to feel the unwillingness to leave this town again. It happens all the time.
Spent this weekend in Kluang, happy to have met up and caught up with some friends though there still were a few whom I wish to see but did not.

Nevertheless this weekend in Kluang was special.


Midnight, I now am about to go to sleep. Taking a 5.30AM bus to Singapore tomorrow.
Looking at my bed, I remember the one in Bishan.
My own bed at home here is my own. It's a metal frame with some wood below a mattress. The one in Singapore is better, but this one here is nicer!

Money can't buy comfort.

Midnight, I now look at the time and count my hours left.

2 comments:

Lo Kelween said...

hey you have mickey to sleep on in singapore...

Joel Yap said...

yayaya