Thursday, November 25

Philippians 4: 6,7

Phil 4:6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Phil 4:7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

5 months ago, I applied for a scholarship to aid in my daily expenses whilst pursuing my course of choice- Diploma in Nursing. 4 months ago, the application was successful. Read this and other July blog entries to find out more.

I opted for the same diploma course and the hospital sponsorships here a year ago. Many sleepless nights were caused by the constant worrying regarding finances and stuff. And in the end I did not have the guts to take the risk of not being awarded a scholarship.

Having gone through a year of regret and rebellion, I decided to apply for a place in the same college again, being more fervent this time round. And praise God for the opened doors of various places and hearts, I got enrolled into this nursing course. There were still uncertainties concerning my scholarship, prayers were constantly made. However this time I remember not worrying, there was peace. Peace, knowing that things will all fall into place once we take that first leap of faith in accordance to God's will.

Once again, many thanks to all who made this possible. You and I know who you people are! I love you all!

No comments: