Monday, July 5

Small computer

Some thought I got the netbook while going through the Malaysia-Singapore borders! Sorry for bluffing, blessed are the gullible. Hehehe...

The first netbook my fingers touched, a white little Asus. Borrowed from a kind soul who made the offer, whilst giving me lots of help through many ways, when I needed help most.


This machine met my needs when I had not a laptop yet. Though very limited in its functions it allowed me access to the rest of the world. However bad the battery life might have been, the power cable was always long enough to reach a source if there were one. In fact, there was always more than enough when it came to the length of that thin white wire.



Now that I have a HP notebook, now that the owner of the Asus a.k.a. a benefactor of mine is around once again, I returned the machine. And remember the blessing.




Erm.... Netbooks suck, by the way. Only use them for convenience purposes.

No comments: