Monday, July 12

Too late again

This might be helpful.

Took an 8.30PM bus to Singapore this time. Unfortunately I was curious about where the bus would continue going, beyond Kranji MRT station where most passengers alight. So I stayed in the bus and kept going but soon regretted.

Ended up at some LRT station so I waited for the train to come to bring me to the MRT. Finally got onto the last train to Ang Mo Kio, again! Like the last time I boarded it, there were no bus services to my place already. And I was unwilling to pay a taxi fare, so decided to sleep at McDonald's.

Well, did not sleep afterall as the World Cup 2010 finals was on. Many were there cheering for their favoured teams. It was my first time watching a World Cup match this year, and it was already the finals. Boring game, so many yellow cards were shown.

Went on to hop onto the first bus after the soccer game.
Overslept as a result.

Saving a taxi fare cost me an absence for a lesson today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahha..next time dun be stingy abt that taxi fare....when u face the same situation like that again..call me!!
i will be there at once :)

Joel Yap said...

Haha.... I think I know who you are but if I don't, looks like gotta randomly call anynymous persons.

Thanks