Thursday, August 12

I'm Attached!(2)

Having gone through TTSH's hospital orientation on Tuesday and ward orientation yesterday, today we start "working" in our various wards. It was a very good effort by the hospital to orientate its first-year student nurses. Although I had been orientated, it is today that I felt even more integrated to the ward.

Why?

During the first few hours of the shift, I felt like a walking pillar, thus making me become more a part of the ward. First day of work, very unclear about what to do and how to do things. Thank God for a few kind nurses in the ward who were willing to let me tag along while they did their stuff.
Wanna learn more, and hopefully I'll look less like a pillar as soon as possible...

The journey goes on... I'll be on attachment for 3 weeks!

As for today, what can be more meaningful than to spend your birthday doing stuff in line with your calling and passion?

No comments: